Construction of a 16 acre residential subdivision site to support 88 townhomes. The project work includes clearing, earthwork, retention pond, storm drainage, utilities, signs, flatwork, retaining walls, base course, asphalt paving, and grassing.
Major Key Elements are as follows:
- 16 acres of clearing and grubbing
- Retention pond
- 4,300 ft. of storm drainage in various sizes up to 36″ including 31 structures
- 6,800 ft. of utility construction including water, reclaim, sanitary gravity and force main
- Lift station installation
- 10,000 SY of asphalt with over 9,200 ft. of curb and 3,700 ft. of sidewalk
- 3 block retaining walls.