Construction of a 3/4 mile roadway consisting of both four lanes and two lanes that will serve as the main access for a residential subdivision consisting of single family residential, multi-family 2-story townhomes and 4-story condominium structures. The project work includes clearing, earthwork, storm drainage, utilities, signs, flatwork, retaining walls, base course, asphalt paving, and grassing.
Major Key Elements are as follows:
- 12 acres of clearing and grubbing
- 3,500 ft. of storm drainage in various sizes up to 48″ including 34 structures
- 15,000 ft. of utility construction including water, reclaim, sanitary gravity and force main
- 20 H.P. wastewater lift station over 30 ft. in depth
- 13,000 SY of asphalt with 4,800 ft. of curb and 7,400 ft. of sidewalk
- 5 block retaining walls